Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Monday, March 31, 2008

Review and Promotion Policy

(Updated 7/17/11)
Current Review Status: Busy - Accepting few to no review requests
Average Response Time: 1-2 weeks
Stats: 1,000-2,000 hits/week, 4,000-6,000 hits/month
Average Frequency of Reviews: 1 review/week
Hello there!
Thank you for taking the time to read my review policy before submitting your request. I greatly appreciate it.
Chick Lit Teens is a book review blog devoted to reviewing young adult fiction with the aim of helping teens find engaging new novels to read. Because of this, I work closely with publishers and authors of young adult fiction to help promote new titles.
If you'd like to promote a YA book on Chick Lit Teens through a review, contest, Chick Chat interview, guest post, or any such method please contact Jessica at chicklitteens@gmail.com.
Please understand that due to the large number of review requests I receive on a weekly basis I cannot accept every request I receive. However, I am happy to work with authors and publishers to promote their novel(s) through other means, such as a contest or interview, should they be interested in doing so.
At this time I'm not accepting any electronic submissions, including eBooks, eGalleys, and PDFs . Sorry, but I have to spare my eyes.
In addition to this, I am only accepting YA review requests. All review requests for books outside of the YA genre, excluding MG, will be deleted without a response. This also applies to review/promotion requests for products and websites that are not book-related.
I will consider all review requests that meet the above guidelines. Though requests from publicists, authors, and publishers who I have worked with in the past will be given top priority.
Thank you for your interest in Chick Lit Teens!
Jessica
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...