Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Author Signing

Talk about good luck, when browsing the teen aisle at the local Barnes and Noble I discovered that it was local authors day! I met two newly published teen authors and was able to talk to them about their books, no waiting either. Born to Ride by. Dr Leslie Cummings caught my eye and I was able to get a copy personalized. Saturday certainly was a day of surprises!

I will keep my eyes peeled for anymore events in the area, check frequently to see if anything comes up. But always be on the look out, because great opportunities are always presenting themselves and you should take every chance you can get.

P.S. Look for the Born to Ride review coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...