Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Blog Update

Hola everyone!
Right now the publishing world is releasing a high volume of new novels. With two new series installments last week, one this week, and FOUR next week I am up to my ears in great books!

However they are all series books which, while great for me, are really hard to review without giving anything away. So I will be implementing a new way of doing things:
I will still be posting the title and cover of the novel I am reading, but I will not be reviewing it. Instead I will be rating it. I WILL however review select novels that people show an interest in.

So if you see a book you like comment on the post where I rate the novel. (Nothing fancy just: Please Review, or Interested will work)

This will not only make it a wee bit easier for me, especialy with testing these next two weeks, but it also will make the blog more interactive and gives me a chance to see whose reading.

Thanks for your patience, and for reading,
Chick-Lit

P.S. There are a TON of new books coming out in May, all of which are single novels, so the blog will return to normal in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...