Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Announcing the New Flyer

I have created two new flyers for Chick-Lit!
If you are interested in seeing one of the flyers or getting a copy for a friend or to post somewhere just let me know via a comment or email bookfantatic@gmail.com (Yes I know I spelled Fanatic wrong :D) and I will gladly shoot one right over!

Word To Your Books,
Book Gal

P.S. Read Frenemies if "Word To Your Books" makes no sense!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...