Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Superb Saturday

After I posted my Fantastic Friday I got some awesome news! So here is why my Saturday is so Superb:
  1. I was going to meet E. Lockheart, Lauren Myracle, and Sarah Mylnowski (authors of How to Be Bad) in San Francisco, but because of a family emergency I can't go. ( Not so superb) BUT I talked to the event coordinator and she is going to send me a special copy, signed by all three authors!!!
  2. I hear about a contest to win a signed copy of Friends Close, Enemies Closer, via an email from the author. So of course I entered! This morning when I checked my email account, there was a message from Claudia and (drum roll please) I WON!!!!

Okay it seems like Lady Luck is on my side today!

Keep reading and have a SUPERB SATURDAY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...