Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Book Blurb

So while reading Lauren Mechling's Dream Girl I came across a line that sounded oddly familiar:
"...I have one green eye and one hazel eye..."


Now compare this to a writing prompt idea in Gail Carson Levine's writing guide, Writing Magic:
"I have one green eye and one brown eye..."


Other than changing brown to hazel, the two are practically identical. Coincidence?


1 comment:

  1. I vote for coincidence. Nearly identical, but how many ways are there to phrase that particular idea?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...