Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Friday, July 4, 2008

Friday Five

  1. While linking the Making a Splash: Robyn picture to Jade Parker's website, I found that Jade Parker is the pseudonym for Rachel Hawthorne, a very popular author of many (what I call glorified magazines) Point books. Oddly, my sister has read all of Rachel Hawthorne's books.
  2. Since I've been on vacation I have been a reading machine, finishing a book everyday. I'd read more but I've had to limit myself to one book a day because otherwise we are visiting Barnes and Noble thrice a week and then we get into the whole banned from the book store thing and that is really not a fun place to be.
  3. CHICK LIT TEENS IS GOING TO BE IN THE PAPER THIS WEEKEND! THE PAPER! YES IT IS GOING PUBLIC! MY LITTLE BABY BLOG IS GROWING UP! (AND JUST FOR FUN HERE ARE SOME MORE CAPS. YAY CAPS!)
  4. It's the 4th of July. (Creepy how it is also number four on the list. Totally by accident, I swear) Hope everyone enjoys lounging by the pool and reading. (at least that is what I'll be doing) Oh and if you like fireworks have fun watching them tonight.
  5. Kitty Kitty by Michele Jaffe came out on July 1st!!!!!!!! Yay! For those of you who don't know, this is the sequel to Bad Kitty. (One of the first YA books I ever read and definitely one of the best) For those of you who've never heard of Bad Kitty, shame on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...