Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Friday, July 18, 2008

Friday Five

So not a lot has happened this week, but here is what has:
  1. Today is your last chance to vote on your favorite slide show. The winner will be revealed tomorrow
  2. I want to thank everyone for visiting. Hits have sky rocketed this week (Over 250 in the past few days)
  3. I have been talking to Ally Carter and I will be getting a chance to interview her when I meet her in San Francisco. Look for the interview next month.
  4. Since #3 pretty much gave it away, I might as well announce that the August Spotlight Series is the Gallagher Girls series.
  5. I've received my first book from Book Divas, Into the Wildwood. Look for the review in the next week.

5 comments:

  1. Just found your blog and I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. is the third gallagher girls book out yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey this is mara(so was the question about the gallagher girls book). i just read frienamies(sp?). I know you've already reviewed it, but I just wanted to say that it was really really good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. -No the GG3 is not yet out :(
    -The "Question" post was me letting people know that they can now submit their questions for Ally Carter. (I will change the name because now that I look at it it is a bit confusing)
    -I'm so gald you liked Frenemies ^^ I too thought it was really good.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...