Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Graphic Novels

So lately I have been noticing that a lot of authors are publishing graphic novels. Authors are using graphic novels to give more detail to important events and/or characters, as well as to tell new adventures and even entirely new stories. Both Michelle Jaffe and Shannon Hale are releasing graphic novels. It appears that graphic novels may be the new "in thing" for authors. What's your view on this? Are you jumping on the bandwagon? Or staying old fashioned?



4 comments:

  1. I think it would be fun to read them but they will never compare to "old fashioned" books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the same case for me. I loved Michele Jaffe's Catnipped because it was a short, but still had all the humor and mystery of the normal books. However I'd rather read the actual books.
    Thanks for the feed back ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know Michele had a graphic novel out - I will have to check it out. I still really, really want to read Bad Kitty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should definitley read Bad Kitty, it's great and the sequel is even better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...