Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Win a Signed Copy of Friends Close, Enemies Closer!

One (1) first prize winner will win a SIGNED copy of Friends Close, Enemies Closer.
One (1) second prize winner will win a copy of Friends Close, Enemies Closer.

To enter, leave a comment on this post with your first and last name. All entries are due by 5:00 PM PST on July 31st. Winners will be announced on August 5th.

Good luck!

(Contest open to all US residents)

10 comments:

  1. I'd like to be entered into the contest! My name is Mariah Ellis. I know it doesn't say to give you this, but my e-mail address is penguinqueen@hotmail.com just in case you need it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    I would love to win a copy!
    My name is Melody Malecki,
    hope I win!,
    Melody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enter me. :-)

    Mandy Hubbard

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'd love to be entered! avni gupta

    ReplyDelete
  5. i hope i win!! : )

    --Yessenia Cruz

    lc_intocable (at)yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. i would love to win.
    erika haglund

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to win this book! :)
    Carol Rueda
    bookluver_carol@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does a psuedonym work?

    Liviania Smith

    I don't like posting my real name.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Please enter me in your book drawing. I enjoy reading and would love a new book to enjoy! I am Cindi Hoppes.
    Thanks very much.....Cindi
    jchoppes[at]hotmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...