Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Guest Reviewers

As I said before I've been super busy lately with blog work and I'm starting to feel like I've neglected the main purpose of this blog, reviewing books. I am trying to aim for a review a week, but sometimes that can be hard. So here is where you come in, I'm looking for guest reviewers. If you are interested simply email me the title of a book, your review of it, your name, and your website, if you have one. I will be selecting 2-4 reviewers a month for the blog.

Your review should follow the three paragraph outline and rating system that I use for all my reviews:

First Paragraph: A short summary of the book, without giving away the entire story

Second Paragraph: Your thoughts on the book and support on why you feel that way. (Please try to minimize the use of I and I thought)

Third Paragraph: Your recommendation. Read it, avoid it, and why.

Rating: Chick Lit Teens uses the star system to rate books. 5 means you love it, 0 means you hate it, half stars are accepted.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...