Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Saturday, August 30, 2008

Monthly Giveaway!

Interested in winning a signed copy Ally Carter's I'd Tell You I Love You, but Then I'd Have to Kill You and an "I'm a Gallagher Girl" button?

For your chance to win all you have to do is leave a comment with your first name and email on this post. The deadline for the contest is Saturday, September 6 at 12 pm PST. Winners will be announced on Sunday, September 7. This contest is open to all US residents.

Extra Entries:
1 Entry for posting a link on your website
1 Entry for every person you refer to the contest

Good Luck!

All entrants will be entered in a drawing. The winner will be chosen at random by the owner of the blog.

25 comments:

  1. I'd love to be entered!

    Mariah
    penguinqueen(at)hotmail(dot)com

    Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. enter me!

    email: lenaet@comcast.net

    my site: booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. please enter me! :]

    Kristen
    thefoxreads@yahoo.com

    and btw, i put a link about the contest on my blog: http://thefoxreads.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh i would love to win this ally carter book to give to a family member that would love it i read it and loved it she will surely love it too : )

    lc_intocable at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would love to win this. :)

    mollyt433@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to win this book, I've heard so many great things about it! Pleas enter me!

    / Sara

    sosarora_11@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for this contest.

    Vanessa
    whatvanessareads@hotmail.com

    I placed it on here: http://whatvanessareads.wordpress.com/contests-click-here-to-win-stuff/

    Vanessa
    whatvanessareads.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Please enter me! I'll link it to my blog tomorrow! :)

    bookluver_carol@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enter me! <3

    faked_sugartone at hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this book and I'd love to have a signed copy of it!

    Hope
    hopesblog AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds good, I'd like to be included! tWarner419@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Whoo! What a title.

    I linked your contest on my page (it's under the "Contests" drop menu). Does that count?

    booked-books.blogspot.com


    Rowan
    booked@ymail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooh, I've been wanting to read this book for SO LONG. Please enter me. :)

    Chelsea
    thepageflipper.com
    thepageflipper@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the title and cover of this book. I want to win!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE this series. I would love to have a signed copy!!!

    ~Meredith
    rosesaremyfavorite (at) hotmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'd love to be entered to!

    Adayla S.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'd loved to be entered for the contest!

    Kelsey
    Kisstobetray@yahoo.com

    And I posted about the contest on my sidebar.
    http://justblindedbookreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Please enter me. :)
    Wendy
    wendyinfo@wendytoliver.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. This book looks like so much fun - thanks for reminding me to enter :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh right - my e-mail is in my blogger profile.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I'd love to be entered please!

    Amber
    hurdler4eva@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Please enter me! Sounds fantastic!
    Oh-and would you like to do a link exchange? I've already added you on my sidebar! Fantastic blog, I love it!

    <3 Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  23. Heads Up!:
    Adayla S
    NSCG
    If I do not get emails or active blog URLs before the contest closes then you will NOT be entered.

    I can not stress this more. Please, please, please include your emails!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...