Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Too Big?

Recently while checking the blog on another computer I found that it was really wide, so wide that I had to scroll over to see the right hand column. I designed the layout on my personal computer, which I now realize has a wide screen, and it fits it perfectly. However I realize now that it may not fit your computer as well. I want Chick Lit Teens to be the best for all its readers. This said I'd like to know, does the blog look okay on your computer? If not why (i.e. Too wide, too narrow, etc.)?

3 comments:

  1. It looks great on my screen, but my screen is wide too. I love your blog, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My screen's wide too so it's great. I love your blog also!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My screen is the normal size i guess. Its a little too wide, but it doesn't really bother me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...