Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Schooltime Again?

As many of you may have noticed the blog has been a little slow lately. I just wanted to take a moment to apologize to all readers. With school back in session my workload has grown sizably. However I am going to make it my goal to balance school and blogging. My aim for now will be at least one post/review a week.
Please be patient and continue reading I hope to find the perfect balance within the next few weeks. In the meantime check out some of the great blogs, authors, and contests in the sidebar. You're sure to find some great reading there!

4 comments:

  1. I am trying to keep up with my blog too. Ah! School is driving us mad.

    Can you send me the link of the coad of your layout?
    I am dying to find 3 column layout. Would you help me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be happy to help you set up a three column blog. I did my own as well as Amanda's at Reading is a Drug.
    Shoot me an email and I'll send you over the basic coding, after that it is a lot of little tweaks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay here is my e-mail TheBooksRoom@gmail.com

    I really need a Black layout and one with bright coloures.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will you plz don't ever delete the slide show on the botoem of your blog because I am so in love with it and I used it on my blog.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...