Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Winner

Thanks everyone for all your entries! I wish you could all win but I can only pick one. So the winner of the signed copy of I'd Tell You I Love You, But then I'd Have To Kill You and the "I'm a Gallagher Girl" button is...
Amber
Congratulations Amber! Send me your address by 5 pm PST Wednesday and I'll get your book in the mail.
Thanks again for all the entries!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the giveaway and I'm thrilled to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Amber! Want to do a link exchange?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...