Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Book Blowout

During the month of November I’ll be giving away three fantastic books all signed by the author:
The Squad Perfect Cover by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Bad Kitty by Michele Jaffe
The Debs by Susan McBride

To be entered for a chance to win one of the three books all you have to do is leave a comment with your name and email. The contest will end Friday, November 21 at 12:00 midnight PST and the winners will be announced the following day.

Extra Entries:
+1 for every comment you leave on any posts after this one
+1 for every person you refer to the contest (make sure they mention your name)
+1 if you mention or put a link to the contest on your site
+2 if you design a banner for Chick Lit Teens

Good Luck!

24 comments:

  1. Three great books! Would love to win one of them!

    Sara
    sosarora_11@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh! I've been wanting to read The Squad: Perfect Cover for forever. Thanks for the contest!

    thepageflipper@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would love to win any of those books. I love owning autographed books too. haha. So that's like a bonus. XD

    Carmen T
    carmenalexistsang[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enter me, please! I've commented on five other posts:
    -Samurai Girl
    - Jennifer Lynn Barnes interview
    -Ally Carter interview
    - Book trailer post
    - Fabulous Terrible

    Yay! My email is

    ebcella [at] comcast [dot] net

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh-and I also wrote about it on my blog and told people who entered to reference me! Thanks.

    --Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to win one of those books. I'm about to mention the contest on my blog and I told the people I told to mention me. Thanks!

    H&C,
    Tay-Toe

    ReplyDelete
  7. my email is tired_of_typing_nicknames@yahoo.com btw.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to enter!
    I put your contest on my sidebar.
    Oh and Tay-toe told me about the contest.

    Amanda
    txmandaxt@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to win Bad Kitty since I already have the other books. I'll link the contest to my blog! :)

    bookluver_carolATyahooDOTcom

    bookluver-carol.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh fun, please enter me for the squad and bad kitty!!

    -Lauren

    lauren51990 at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome! Please enter me!

    TheBookworm
    emailthebookworm(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhhh enter me.
    My name is Ashley, I have the blog booksaremylove.blogspot.com

    you can email me at: princessashley9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet! I'd love to win Bad Kitty. <3

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cool contest!

    inbedwithbooks AT yahoo DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great contest! I would love to win a copy of one of the books. :D

    Book Fanatic 101
    with.harmony@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love to win any one of them! I haven't got a new book in such a while.

    pyaari_rima_13@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow i would love to read these books.

    Molly
    mollyt433@aim.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'd love to be entered thank you!

    unforgetable_dreamer_always AT hotmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  19. TheBookworm referred me to this contest. I am very excited to enter this giveaway!

    + BookBegger
    whosyerbuddie(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  20. BookBegger just refered me and I am glad she did! :)

    -Adayla (GirlwiththeBraids)
    emaildayla(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would love to win one of these books!

    For extra entries I:

    - Commented on the 2 posts after this one.
    - Made you a banner: http://i34.tinypic.com/10r1d14.jpg
    - Posted about the contest a few days ago on my blog: http://paradoxrevealed.blogspot.com/

    Paradox
    paradoxrevealed (at) aim (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...