Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Friday, December 5, 2008

Book Trailers II

It's back! Due to the response I got from the last post I decided to make this a monthly post.



Parties and Potions

The first three books in the series (Bras and Broomsticks, Frogs and French Kisses, and Spells and Sleeping Bags) were all fantastic. I can't wait to see what kind of surprises Mlynowski has cooked up for Rachel in this fourth book.


Aurelia

I read this book when it first came out earlier this year and enjoyed it. The plot is a fresh twist to the standard fairytale. Aurelia is the perfect light read.


Airhead

One word, wow! I was completely blown away by this book. It is the exact opposite of anything I could've ever imagined, and so much better. If you're looking for a great book to read that's not to heavy, pick up Airhead, you'll be glad you did.

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, this is a cool feature to have on your blog. I'm a new reader to your blog but I think you're doing great things with this blog. It's loads of fun.

    I just started reading Mlynowski and I think she's pretty awesome, even if the book I read by her was a writing guide and not an actual book, LOL.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...