Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, January 11, 2009

In My Mailbox

Faketastic by Alexa Young
Synopsis (Courtesy of Amazon.com):
"From besties to worsties and back again . . .
Team Avalon:
For Avalon, staying on top of trends has never been a problem—until her fellow cheerleaders decide that her BFF Halley is definitely out this season. Now Avalon must choose between the frenemy who embarrassed her in front of everyone or the new friends who stood by her.
vs.
Team Halley:
Halley thinks she's got it all: her forever-friend Avalon, her new bestie Sofee, and the hottest fall wardrobe at Seaview Middle School. Her life is a total YES. But when Sofee spies Avalon flirting with Halley's crush, will it be World War Halvalon all over again?"


When I found out I won Alexa's contest for a signed copy of Faketastic I was super excited. I really liked the first Frenemies book and am looking forward to seeing what crazy antics Halley and Avalon are up to this time, it's sure to be good.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, congrats on winning! I really want to read this as well...I'm interested to see what happens next.

    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexa's sending it to me in the mail, and I can't wait to start! Have you read FRENEMIES? I loved that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like fun! :)

    http://lookatthatbook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey, do you know when the 3rd glamnesia comes out? thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...