Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

In My Mailbox

Kisses and Lies by Lauren Henderson

"After discovering that someone saw what looked like Dan’s emergency EpiPen in A-lister Plum’s designer handbag, Scarlett and her tough American sidekick, Taylor, sneak into a posh London nightclub, where Plum has a private table. Scarlett is stunned to discover a piece of evidence that might implicate another girl in Plum’s exclusive circle, Lucy Raleigh. Which means Scarlett must cast a wider net in order to catch the right suspect.Back at school, groundskeeper Jase is hoping to take Scarlett’s mind off her troubles with some heart-stopping kisses. Scarlett can’t help but feel guilty for indulging in romantic rendezvous when she should be hunting down Dan’s killer. However, once Scarlett finds out how Lucy is connected to Dan, she knows she must drop everything and travel to the McAndrew estate in Scotland to hunt for more clues. But when she arrives, Scarlett becomes the target of a dangerous hunt herself."


I never read Kisses and Lies' predecessor, Kiss Me, Kill Me, however I do own it. The book is one of the many in my TBR pile. When I saw the second book on Random Buzzers though, I knew that I had to have it. Now that I have the second book I have more of a reason to read the first and I have to say I'm excited about reading the books.

3 comments:

  1. I'm planning on starting KISS ME KILL ME soon because I got this in the mail, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Kiss Me, Kill Me a while ago and it was great. I can't wait to read Kisses and Lies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I ordered this from Random Buzz but I still haven't gotten it yet. I got the 1st for Xmas and I haven't started it yet.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...