Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Friday, February 13, 2009

Sorry

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to apologize for my inactivates lately. While school and nasty cold have both played into my lack of posts over the past few days, the big reason is that yesterday my computer crashed. The crash resulted in a loss of all of my files, including some unpublished reviews. I'm taking it in to a computer store in the next few days to see if they can do anything to get back the files. But until then my computer is basically worthless. Which means that for the next week or so I'm at the mercy of someonelse's computer. Since the person obviously uses their computer as much as I did, I may not be able to get on to post for the next few days or, possibly, weeks.

Thanks to all my readers for hanging in there. I will try to keep the blog as active as possible, getting up what reviews I have when I'm able to.

I wouldn't just leave you all hanging though. Here are some things to look forward to and keep you tided over until my computer is (hopefully) up and running again (with all of my files safely restored):

In My Mailbox
  • You Are So Undead to Me by Stacy Jay
  • Beautiful Americans by Lucy Silag (This is a double copy, which means that I'll be giving it away )
  • Don't Judge a Girl by her Cover by Ally Carter (How cool is that? I started screaming when I saw it.)

Upcoming Reviews

  • Sovay by Celia Rees
  • Fate by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
  • Beautiful Americans by Lucy Silag
  • The Rule of Won by Stefan Petrucha

See you soon!

3 comments:

  1. Awww, I'm sorry about your computer and the cold, that really stinks. ): Looking forward to your reviews--Sovay sounds really good! And I can't wait to read You Are So Undead to Me! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn technology! :( I'll be looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Off topic...but I am currently reading Sovay. I would love to know what you think about it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...