Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Finally!

I have been waiting to see the cover of Ally Carter's newest book, Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover, for some time. While I've already read and reviewed the book, I've yet to see the cover. This is because, like the Gallagher Academy, Ally is super secretive about her books. Luckily, Ally has released the cover of the third Gallagher Girls book, and I have to say, I like it! What about you?


For those of you who are anxiously awaiting it's release, check out Ally's blog for mini excerpts from Don't Judge a Girl by Her Cover.

3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! I love all the colors....I really need to read this series!

    ReplyDelete
  2. uau, it seems really nice :)

    i can barely wait to come to brazil

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am SO in love with it, but it doesn't really look like it portrays any of the danger promised in the book.
    But if I saw that at the store, I would IMMEDIATELY but it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...