Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Friday, March 6, 2009

Rolling Again



You read that right, my computer is up and running again! It took a lot of work, three weeks, and a few fantasies about sledgehammering it to bits, but it is finally up.

Don't think I was just sitting around imagining ways to get back at my computer curse though. While the computer was down I got caught up on a lot of my ARCs (sorry to any authors who I've kept waiting) and wrote a lot of reviews.

I also went to San Francisco and met with the wonderful Jen Calonita, author of the Secrets of My Hollywood Life series. Not only did I get a chance to talk with her and get my copies of the series signed, I also got a signed copy of the first book to give away on the blog and a promise for an interview when she returns to New York.

Jen wasn't the only person I got to speak with though. One of the great people at Little Brown, Jen's publisher, was there and I was able to speak with her, as well as the event coordinator, Not Your Mother's Book Club.

All in all the past few weeks, while computer-less, were extremely productive. Keep reading, I have a lot of great things coming up this month.

Thanks for all of your patience!

1 comment:

  1. Yay--we missed you! That's so cool you came to SF--I live there! And to meet Jen (one of my fave authors)....oh, lucky you!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...