Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

We've Moved!

You read that right, Chick Lit Teens has moved! Don't worry though, I haven't gone far. After just over a year of tacking on .blogspot.com to my domain name I've finally moved the blog to a plain old .com.

You can now find the blog at www.chicklitteens.com or, if you're set in you're ways, be redirected to the new address from the old www.chicklitteens.blogspot.com.

Finally, for those of you who are lazy like me, I'm working to have chicklitteens.com (no www.) also redirect to the site. Until then you'll just have to add the www.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...