Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Airhead Giveaway


Emerson Watts isn't your average sixteen-year-old girl. She loves playing video games with her best friend, Christopher, and has made peace with her less-than-supermodel-esque looks. But when she's involved in a bizarre accident, she wakes up to find she's now in the body of a supermodel. Who's behind it? What's the motive? And how can she get Christopher to realize she's still the same person inside?

From #1 New York Times bestselling author MEG CABOT comes Airhead, now available in paperback! And look for book 2 in the series, Being Nikki, in hardcover in stores now!



In celebration of this fantastic book's paperback release (today!) I have 5 copies of the shiny new paperback to give away.

Interested?

If you are:

  • Leave a comment on this post with your name and email address

  • +1 for blogging about the contest/ adding a link (Sorry this is the only extra entry you can get this time. I'm lazy and don't feel like counting up extra entries)

  • Contest ends June 2, 2009 midnight EST

  • Winners will be announced that week (I promise)

  • Good luck!

    P.S. Check out this short, but intriguing book trailer:



    Want to know more? Check out Meg Cabot's website for reviews, a sneak peak, and more.

    16 comments:

    1. I would love to win Airhead!!

      sylvia (sylvia_uy4@yahoo.com)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm dying to read this one--enter me, please!

      ebcellaATcomcastDOTnet

      ...And I posted about it on my blog's sidebar (+1)

      ReplyDelete
    3. ooooooooo i want to get the chance to read this!!!!!! i hope i win.......

      riley@tomware.com
      (riley)

      pick meeeeee

      ReplyDelete
    4. put me in plz! hehe

      Dori the fishey

      ReplyDelete
    5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      ReplyDelete
    6. put me in plz! hehe

      Dori the fishey

      ReplyDelete
    7. I would really love to win this book. Count me in. lol.
      E-mail: nascargirl_4824@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. I really really want to read this.
      helenwalsh.1991@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    9. I have been wanting to read this book! Thanks for the chance!

      taintedpoet (at) gmail (dot) com

      (Eli)

      ReplyDelete
    10. I would love a copy and then the girls in my book club at school would love it too!

      ReplyDelete
    11. That sounds great! Enter me too!

      Niki (s267641@nwmissouri.edu)

      ReplyDelete
    12. Awesome, please enter me!
      booksobsession@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    13. + I posted this on my sidebar at http://booksobsession.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    14. count me in please!
      pancakesthepenguin@hotmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    15. I would enjoy this=)

      Thanks!

      Luvdaylilies at bellsouth dot net

      ReplyDelete
    16. Enter me please!

      lovinfitch(at)aol(dot)com

      ReplyDelete
    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...