Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The Clique Summer Collection

The Pretty Committee is spending the summer apart, but they’re never far from drama... Five girls. Five stories. One ah-mazing summer.

Want your own set?

One (1) grand prize winner will receive their own set of The Clique Summer Collection.

All you have to do to enter is:
  • Leave a comment with your name and email*
  • Contest ends June 30, 2009
  • All entries must be in by 12:00 midnight EST
  • Winners will be announced July 2, 2009.

Good luck!

*If you're not comfortable with leaving your email in a comment you can also email me your contact information. I fully understand the need for Internet safety and will be happy to comply with anyone who may want to keep their information private.

14 comments:

  1. Count me in please!

    loony_balooga_91@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this contest international? Please count me in.


    something_maybeATliveDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! I would love these!

    shelcows AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read these, but they look great! Please enter me!

    Jennapomme@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been dying to get these! My e-mail is krystenlindsay AT gmail DOT com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Name: Neveen

    E-Mail: PrincessNeveReviews (at) Gmail (dot) Com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enter me please!

    J.J.

    jfgirl@hughes.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. please enter me

    GYPSYWITCh36@YAHOO.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great giveaway! I'd love to win.

    Thanks.
    pamelashockley(AT)netscape(DOT)net

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome giveaway!

    Amber
    sammyjones57(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Kayla

    timidbutterfly2008(at)yahoo(dot)com

    I love the Clique series. I finally got P.S. I Loathe You the other day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I've never read this series before, but I think if I won the summer set, I should, right? [:

    ohnoesmarissa@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Enter me please!

    paradoxrevealed (at) aim (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...