Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

The winners are...

The grand prize winner of a paperback copy of Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson and a $50 PB Teen gift card is...

Claire

The four second place winners who'll receive a paperback copy of Suite Scarlett are...

Heidi,
Elizabeth Vallish,

Christine,

and Heather Reid

Congrats to all five of you! Please send me an email with you're address within the next 72 hours so we can get your prizes into the mail. I'll be sending you all an email within the next few hours.

Thanks to everyone who entered!

3 comments:

  1. OMG. Is that Claire ME???? The ebcella girl????? OMG OMG OMG!!! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wohoo! I actually won something. I never win anything. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to all of the winners.

    I've been hearing a lot about this book lately - maybe I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...