Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Create a Cover!

I saw this over on The Story Siren and I had to make my own:



CREATE YOUR DEBUT YA COVER

1 – Go to “Fake Name Generator” or click http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/

The name that appears is your author name.

2 – Go to “Random Word Generator” or clickhttp://www.websitestyle.com/parser/randomword.shtml

The word listed under “Random Verb” is your title.

3 – Go to “FlickrCC” or click http://flickrcc.bluemountains.net/index.php

Type your title into the search box. The first photo that contains a person is your cover.

4 – Use Photoshop, Picnik, or similar to put it all together. Be sure to crop and/or zoom in.

5 – Post it to your site along with this text.

5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love the flower and the font! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! is so beautiful I will definetely buy it!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, really nice cover ! So far all the covers I've seen as part of the game really make me want to read the books ! I just made my own one (and had way too much fun doing it...!). You're welcome to visit and check it out ! Also, I'm a brand new blogger, so any comment about my debut blog would be appreciated too, good or bad. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...