Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Monday, September 14, 2009

BBAW: Day 1

Drum roll please... BBAW starts today!


I'm so excited to celebrate BBAW this week and have a lot in store for readers, so make sure to check back everyday.


Now officially today is to honor the nominated bloggers. The shortlists were released last week and there are some wonderful bloggers nominated, so make sure to check it out and congratulate them.

While those bloggers are all fantastic, there are many other bloggers out there that are equally good. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy for all of those nominate and think they deserve it, but I'd also like to give some recognition to those not recognized on the short list.

For example, Vania from Reverie Book Reviews, in addition to running a fantastic blog, also takes beautiful photographs and makes book trailers. The gorgeous photos and trailers she creates really bring the books to life and are always a joy to see.

There's also Bookworm Readers, who I've followed for who knows how long and always enjoy reading.

And B.A.M. Book Reviews , who're fantastic about commenting. I can't tell you how many times they've commented on my blog. Whenever I thought my blog was dropping off, BAM (excuse my pun) there they were with a comment.

These are only a few of the many great blogs and bloggers out there. Book reviewers are awesome, and today let's honor them for all of their hard work. Who're some of your favorite non-nominated bloggers?

3 comments:

  1. Aww I missed this shoutout! THANKS!!! ur super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. visiting via BBAW. Nice work on your blog. Thanks for sharing your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also enjoy visiting the blogs you mentioned - and yours!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...