Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

BBAW: Day 3

Day three of BBAW means reading meme time. I had so much fun answering (and coming up with) these questions. I hope you enjoy them too:

Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of
writing in books horrify you?


O.o writing in books?! I refuse to even consider that.

How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears?

Bookmarks of course! Especially since I have so many lying around...

Hard copy or audiobooks?

I don't think I've ever used an audiobook.

Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point?

Honestly, I stop whenever I feel like it. I wish I could say I always read to the end of chapters, but the longer a book's chapters are the more often I stop in the middle.

What are you currently reading?

Private: Suspicion by Kate Brian

What is the last book you bought?

The Hollow by Jessica Verday

Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can you read more than one at a time?

I can only balance two book at a time, one for school and one for pleasure (aka blogging).

Do you have a favorite time of day and/or place to read?

I can read anywhere, and I do mean anywhere: beaches, Disneyland, in the car, at a restaraunt, during class, waiting in line...if I have free time I'm reading.

Is there a specific book or author that you find yourself recommending over and over?

A Great and Terrible Beauty, The Hunger Games, and Shiver have been my most recommended books as of late (along with Hush, Hush and Beautiful Creatures, but those aren't out yet).

How do you organize your books? (By genre, title, author’s last name, etc.?)

Stand alone books in order of how I finish them and series and companion books on a separate shelf in no real order.

1 comment:

  1. I don't think I've used audiobooks as well. And I really want to read the books you've recommended, especially Hunger Games since I've only heard great things about it.

    ~ Popin

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...