Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Friday, September 18, 2009

BBAW: Day 5

Sorry I didn't post yesterday, I meant to but then I awoke with swine flu. I'm back now though, so it's time to celebrate the final day of BBAW!

In 50 words or less here's what I love about my blog:
Reviews! I love reading books and getting to say what's on my mind. Even better, people actually read it! Which brings me to my second point, my wonderful readers and followers. You guys rock! Also, my Cover Judge posts because it allows me to share all of my favorite covers.
Now, in 50 words or less here's what I'd like my blog to be by next BBAW:
Of course I'd love to be nominated for an award, but what I really hope to do is improve my blog and get more readers. The YA community is awesome and my biggest hope is to become more involved with it in the next year.
Thanks to all of you who have visited my blog this BBAW!

1 comment:

  1. Great goals! Your Cover Judge posts sound very interesting. I'm glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...