Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Blog Lists

One of the oldest features on my blog is my Bedazzling Blogs list. However, lately it's begun to slack. There are so many amazing blogs out there, and more are appearing everyday. Thus, I haven't been able to keep up with all of the blogs, both old and new. The same goes for my Amazing Authors (a.k.a. author blogs) list.

That said, I'm going to be updating both lists over the course of the next week or so. If you're an author or YA/MG blogger who would like their blog added to the list, please email bloglist.chicklitteens@gmail.com with your blog's name and URL, as well as which list you'd like to be added to.

Thanks in advance for your help!

P.S. If you're a publisher or webmaster for a YA book site and would like your site added to my Sensational Sites list, send your information as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...