Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Book Trailers (5)

Remember how I mentioned Vania (Reverie Book Reviews) also makes book trailers? Well she’s just made a gorgeous trailer for one of my favorite books, Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl.



And for more book trailer fun:





2 comments:

  1. aww thanks!?!?! I am so blushing! Thanks for the love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Vania's trailer, too! My favorite trailer out of them all was Ballad....it was so gorgeous, and the music was so cool. Now I want to read the book!
    I also made a trailer for the upcoming I SO DON'T DO SPOOKY by Barrie Summy and it's posted here on YouTube:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjHOBmWEPZo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...