Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More chances to win!

Looking for ways to improve your chances of winning my Ruined giveaway? Here's a chance to earn two extra entries:

+1 if you follow my blog


Once you're following me (or if you already are), leave a comment on the original contest post to let me know. Make sure you leave separate comments for each though.

Go follow now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...