Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Monday, October 12, 2009

Birthday Extravaganza: Gift Time!

Though I'll be celebrating all week, today is my actual birthday. Over the weekend, however, I had my annual girls weekend in San Francisco and got some wonderful gifts. Since I've never done a vlog, I thought I'd share some of my gifts with you in a vlog. It's epic, well not really, but I still think it's pretty cool. Also, please excuse the poor lighting and try not to laugh at me.



Books mentioned:
  • Prophecy of the Sisters by Michelle Zink
  • The Demon's Lexicon by Sarah Rees Brennan

People mentioned:

5 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! A girls weekend sounds great!

    I have both of the books mentioned but I haven't read them yet(I actually have TDL in my purse just in case it gets quite at work =D).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday, Sweets!!!!
    <3

    You are TOOOOO cute! and what nice friends and family you have. I especially love the bracelet, notebook, and photo album. SO glad you got assigned copy of Prophecy because I really missed seeing you on tour.

    Next time for SURE!

    have a FANTASTIC birthday, hon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! San Francisco...you were right near me. Hope you had an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. YOu are too Cute! Omg so pretty! Happy birthday!!!! SO exciting! How old did you turn??? K i love wax seals they are so much fun!! Hope you had a Fabulous birthday!xoxoxo
    rachel

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...