Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Birthday Extravaganza: Hush, Hush Giveaway (Take Two)

Welcome back to day four of my Birthday Extravaganza! Today I have another great contest for my US readers (and international readers with friends in the US).

Today is the official release of Hush, Hush! This book was seriously awesome, it's one of my most recommended books of the fall/winter. Luckily, Becca Fitzpatrick is extremely generous and donated another prize to my extravaganza!

Anyone interested in a Hush, Hush audiobook and bookmark? I thought you might be! Well all you have to do to enter is...

Comment with your name and email by midnight EST on October 24.

Want more entries?

+1 if you go tell Becca congratulations

Again, this contest is only open to readers with a US address.

I'll be posting another post later today with some other great reads whose book birthdays are today, so make sure to check back later!

16 comments:

  1. I would love this on audio, love, love because I could listen to this when I walk (so my backside would love it too).

    zenfoxflowerATyahooDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Great contest! Enter me and

    + 1 for telling Becca congrats!

    Thanks!

    hollykinsey2004 (@) yahoo (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want! I want! :)

    mirleigh84@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! I would love anything Hush hush related xD!

    pancakesthepenguin(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin

    erin(.)dubrock(@)comcast(.)net

    OMG! That's all I have to say. Oh. And happy birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to read this book!

    MD
    mdfitz85[at]yahoo[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mmm, an audiobook! Would love to hear the audio version of Hush, Hush.

    frazier757(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love audio books please enter me to win! Thanks!

    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I told Becca Congrats! Also, Happy Birthday to you!!! I hope you have a super great year :)

    imsosweepy { at } gmail { dot } com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really would love to win :D
    yjnlee@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great Post. Please count me in.

    +1 told Becca congrats

    cindyc725 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Of course I would love to win! ;)
    Count me in!

    Sara
    sosarora_11(AT)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, the audio version. Yay!
    Count me in!


    Natalie @ Mindful Musings
    n_monzyk_27@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. i would love to win this on Audiobook!!

    Jordan
    jmoose09@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. hhmmm... i would like this one :)

    katie
    kzingheim.gazette@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...