Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Monday, October 26, 2009

Birthday Extravaganza Winners!


The winner of Sucks to be Me is NatalieRenae!

The signed copy of DupliKate goes to RKCharron!

A Dark Divine swag pack goes to Katie (InnerMusic)!

The winner of a Hush, Hush audiobook goest to J Lee!

A hardback copy of Hush, Hush goes to Sylvia!

A neck pillow from CSN mattress stores goes to Chrysalide and Elnice!

And finally, the winner of the Ballad contest is Kara!

Congratulations to all the winners! Please email me your addresses ASAP. You have 72 hours to do so. If I don't hear from you within 24-36 hours I'll send you a warning email.

I'd like to thank all the authors who participated and everyone else who celebrated my Birthday Extravaganza with me!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats to all the winners! (you're all so very very lucky...especially whoever won Ballad *me wants*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I won!!! This is going to be so perfect for when I read a book all relaxed in my bed!!! Thank you so much!!!

    I sent you an email!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering when we would get our prizes?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...