Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, October 4, 2009

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi from The Story Siren. This week I received:


10 comments:

  1. Another faust looks really good! Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another Faust sounds really great! I can't wait for your review! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want to read both of those and I hope you like them. :D

    ~Briana

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2 awesome books! ballad is sitting on my shelf*staring @ me* lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm desperate to read Another Faust, it sounds so unique and interesting. Hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have Slept Away, it looks very good. Enjoy!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome books. Another Faust looks so good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Slept Away was great--cute and funny. I can't wait to read Another Faust, it looks so amazing! I look forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Slept Away is really adorable. I hope you like it. Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...