Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Tempted Exclusives

I have a special treat for House of Night fans today. The new, exclusive trailer for the Tempted, due out October 27. If you don't know what these books are about, here's a quick blurb:

The House of Night is a thrillingly engaging book series from St. Martin's Press. The series follows 16-year-old Zoey Redbird, who gets “Marked” by a vampyre tracker and begins to undergo the Change into an actual vampyre.


Even better, if you're a fan of the books and are eagerly anticipating the release of Tempted, you can read and/or listen to the first two chapters online.

Every time I hear about another one of these books and see the new trailers, I'm always tempted (no pun intended) to read the series. I've heard nothing but great things about it and it looks super good. I think I'm finally going to acquiesce to my friend's requests and read it. I mean, look at that cover. Is it not gorgeous?



1 comment:

  1. Whats the song for the Tempted trailer called?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...