Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Friday, November 27, 2009

200 Follower Swag Giveaway Winners

The magical wizard at Random.org has spoken and the first prize winner who'll get a Hush, Hush poster, signed The Cinderella Society bookmark, signed Chasing Brooklyn bookmark, and Chick Lit Teens bookmark is...

#27 - Dahlia!

And the second place winner who'll get a Hush, Hush poster, signed Chasing Brooklyn bookmark, and Chick Lit Teens bookmark is...

#166 - Rachael!

Congratulations to you both! Remember that you have 72 hours to claim your prizes (via an email to chicklitteens@gmail.com), so make sure to do so ASAP.

Thanks to all of my lovely followers for your support, you guys rock! If you didn't win this contest, I'll have many more in the future.

Happy reading!

5 comments:

  1. I hope to win something in the next giveaway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey This is a from a long time ago but I haven't gotten my prize yet for the Birthday Extravaganza Hush Hush audiobook

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats, love the style of your blog, so chickie LOL

    I just finished writing a chick lit book for the NaNoWriMo 2009 Contest, did any of you participate in it?

    I blog about writing novels, fashion, music and movies. I've also created a website posting the first five pages of my new manuscript - The Calamity Girl - The Promotion

    http://theideagirlsays.wordpress.com/2009/11/27/the-nanowrimo-song-music-video-the-calamity-girl-the-promotion-squidoo-site/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...