Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

200 Followers!

Wow, just wow guys! I cannot believe that there are actually 200 people across the world who actually want to follow my blog! When I started my blog a little over a year ago, I just wanted ten people to read my blog. I never would've imagined a response like this!

Therefore, I think some thanks are in order for all of you who've followed my blog. And so I present to you my 200 Follower Swag Giveaway!

One first prize winner will win:



  • A Hush, Hush locker poster of Patch in all of his glory
  • A signed Cinderella Society / The Great Scavenger Hunt bookmark from Kay Cassidy
  • A signed Chasing Brooklyn bookmark from Lisa Schroeder
  • A Chick Lit Teens bookmark (which I guess I could sign if wanted...)

One second place winner will win:

  • A Hush, Hush locker poster
  • A signed Chasing Brooklyn bookmark from Lisa Schroeder
  • A Chick Lit Teens bookmark

Please enter all of your information into the form below, along with your extra entries by Tuesday, November 24 at midnight EST*.


Thanks again for all of your continued support, I really appreciate it!

P.S. Two other bloggers passed huge follower milestones this week: Jill over at The O.W.L. hit 75 followers and Kristi at The Story Siren broke1,000 (talk about amazing)! Make sure to go congratulate them as well.

*Open internationaly. Make sure to read my contest policy before entering.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats on getting so many followers! I recently got to 100, and I ws so thrilled!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on reaching 200 followers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you ^^ keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on the followers (: !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huge congrats on making the 200 follower mark!! Way to go :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the 200 follower mark, doesn't it feel awesome??

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on have ing over 200 followers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations for having over 200 followers (now 221).
    I hope I win the Hush hush poster ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...