Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created by Kristi from The Story Siren.

This week was rather quiet for me. I did, however, buy two awesome books (one of which came out nearly a month early!):



8 comments:

  1. BC!!! i want it soo bad! Happy reading!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot I got Beautiful Creatures too, I've only heard great reviews about it. I just finished Deadly Little Secrets so I really really want Deadly Little Lies. Cant wait to see what you think of it. HAPPY READING!!!
    Chioma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got them both this week, too. Both are amazing -- I've already read them, ha!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh nice! loved BC! hope you enjoy them both! happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool. . .Hey you all should check out this picture that I just posted on my blog with Bella (as a vampire), Edward, and renesmae. It looked exactly how I pictured it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books. They both look super awesome. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cover for Deadly Little Lies looks beautiful. It just whets your appetite for the book. LOL. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...