Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox is a weekly meme created be Kristi at The Story Siren.


This week I received three wonderful books for review:

7 comments:

  1. The Pillow Books looks like a fun chick read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great and have cute covers! Enjoy : D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want fallen. The cover of The Real Real reminds me of a vampire novel!!! Enjoys your books!!!
    Chioma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books you got this week. They all look really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous!!! I really want "Fallen"! Great books...Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I seriously want to read the Pillow Book of Lotus Lowenstein. It looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...