Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Word on Contests

I'd like to take a moment to address a few issues concerning contests. In the past, my policy was that I would contact winners via email after announcing them here and they then had 72 hours to respond. However, I have recently made the decision to amend this policy.

The fact of the matter, is that I don't have the time or mental capacity to remember to email winners. More often than not I announce 2+ winners for every contest, which means 2+ separate email addresses to track down and emails to write. Therefore, from now on it is the responsibility of the winners to get in contact with me. This was actually a prestanding rule, but I have just kept up the habit of sending emails because I always feel bad when I have to give people's prizes away. But with more than enough emails to send lately, I just can't keep up with contest emails so I'm cracking down on it.

So what does this mean for you? Basically, just remember to check winners on all current and future contacts.

Thank you for understanding!

P.S. For more contest guidelines check out my standard contest policy.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds fair, and less work for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fair. It's annoying to chase people down for their prizes when they don't respond.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fair! After all if people check the blog often they will see it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...