Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge List

Here's my list for the 10 17 18 20 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge:
  1. Wanderlust by Lucy Silag
  2. Scones and Sensibility by Lindsay Eland
  3. The Real Real by Emma Mclaughlin and Nicola Kraus
  4. The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
  5. It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han
  6. Runaway by Meg Cabot
  7. You Wish by Mandy Hubbard
  8. Broadway Lights by Jen Calonita
  9. A Match Made in High School by Kristin Walker
  10. So Many Boys by Suzanne Young
  11. A Good Boy is Hard to Find by Suzanne Young
  12. Forgive my Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
  13. The Pillow Book of Lotus Lowenstein by Libby Schmais
  14. She's So Dead To Us by Kieran Scott
  15. Tourist Trap by Emma Harrison
  16. Scandal by Kate Brian
  17. Vanished by Kate Brian
  18. Breathing by Cheryl Renee Herbsman
  19. Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
  20. Heist Society by Ally Carter
  21. The Mockingbirds by Daisy Whitney
  22. Tell Me a Secret by Holly Cupula
Um, ya, so that's more than ten books. I'll probably be adding more throughout the course of the year, but for now I'll stick with those. What can I say? I just love teen chick lit!

4 comments:

  1. That's a great list! A bunch of books I haven't heard of, so I get to look them up! Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I should make a list like this! :)

    -Briana

    ReplyDelete
  3. So honored to be included on your list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...