Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Thursday, December 31, 2009

2009 - A Year in Review

While I was going through my Google Reader (which is a life saver), I came across a lot of posts looking back on 2009. So I decided to do my own post about 2009.

Let me just start by saying that 2009 was awesome! I really began connecting with the blogging and YA author community more this year and my blog changed so much.

Favorite Reviews:

The Good - I'm going to have to go with Brightly Woven. I had a lot of fun writing the review. My reviews for Beautiful Creatures and The Dark Divine were also a lot of fun to write.

The Bad - For a bad review, I sure had fun writing it. My review of The Forest of Hands and Teeth is a prime example of my ranting abilities. Like I said in the review, I really don't know what went wrong. Everyone seems to love the book and I still want to, I just can't seem to get into it.

Favorite Interviews:


Favorite Covers:

Photobucket
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

Photobucket
Sea by Heidi R Kling

Authors I met:

Jen Calonita (Secrets of my Hollywood Life)
Jen was super sweet and funny. I'm so glad I was able to meet her - I love her books.

Sarah Dessen
Yeah, I was totally freaking out when they took this picture. So awesome!

Ally Carter (Gallagher Girls)
This was my second time meeting Ally Carter. She was so sweet and I learned many great tips from her about writing.

General Awesomeness:
  • I hit (and broke) 200 followers! I never would've thought there'd be that many people interested in reading my blog. You guys are seriously awesome.
  • I was quoted in the paperback version of Beautiful Americans by Lucy Silag.
  • This isn't really blog related, but I finished writing the first draft of my novel today. :-)
New Year's Resolutions:
  • Read more
  • Review more
  • Write more
  • Twitter less
Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. Great year for you, hope 2010 will be even better! And congrats on finishing first draft of novel! :]

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...