Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Thursday, December 24, 2009

Book Trailers

I didn't plan on posting another book trailers instalment today, but I just saw this and had to share!


For those of you who aren't familiar with The Tenners, they are a group of debut novelists whose novels will be debuting in 2010. I've read a few of there titles and, thus far, they've been fabulous. If you're like me, this video will make your TBR list grow a bit longer.

Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

  1. Great trailer--there are so many good picks there. Merry Christmas to you, too! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so everyone know the first book on there Eight Grade Super Zero is already out in stores. I just recived it tuesday.

    Queen of Teen-Rachael(bn)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great trailer! I hope you had a Merry Christmas. I have an award for you at My place

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting this! We appreciate you spreading the word!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...