Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, December 20, 2009

In My Mailbox

I received some fantastic books this week:

In addition to those mention above, I spent the day at the used bookstore (first visit ever) and bought a ton of wonderful classics:


  • The Picture of Dorian Gray by Oscar Wilde (2000s)
  • Anna Karenina by Leo Tolstoy (1960s)
  • The Last Tycoon by F. Scott Fitzgerald (1960s)
  • Tender is the Night by F. Scott Fitzgerald (1960s)
  • Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte (1930s)
  • To Kill a Mocking Bird by Harper Lee (1990s)
Let's just say I've found my new favorite place for treasure hunting. Next time I'm looking for Wuthering Heights and Swann's Way which they were unfortunately out of today.

3 comments:

  1. Those are some great classic editions!! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, has it really been two years? I think you were the first teen to comment on my blog, like, EVER so I'm super excited for you to read too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books!

    Here's what I got this week! http://bookielaura.blogspot.com/2009/12/in-my-mailbox-12-23-09.html

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...