Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge Chat

Calling all 10 in '10 Teen Chick Lit Challenge participants!

Kay and I are excited to announce that we will be hosting the first chat of the challenge tonight. If you have a chance make sure to stop by and introduce yourself and discuss teen chick lit.

The chat will be tonight, January 19, at 8:00pm EST in our Chatzy.

I'll be updating this post later this evening with the direct link to the Chazty room. You can also follow @ChickLitTeens and/or @KayCassidy on Twitter, as we'll be posting the link there as well.

Hope to see you there!



2 comments:

  1. I will try to be there tonight but I have to work...so I'm bringing my laptop with me(good thing B&N has free WiFi). No promises though because I never quite know when my breaks will be. Also I haven't seen you around in a while, there are new books to check out(but you already know that.) ;)
    -Rachael(booklove:teen)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can make it, Rachael! I've been at the store, but I keep missing you. I was there on Friday night but didn't see you. :( Hopefully I can get over there in the coming week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...