Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

In My Mailbox

In My Mailbox was created by Kristi from The Story Siren. For more information and/or to participate check out her blog.

As you may have noticed, I forgot to do an IMM post last week. Because of this, I decided to do a combined post for the past two weeks.

For Review:

The Secret Year by Jennifer R Hubbard
Freaksville by Kitty Keswick
Island Sting by Bonnie Doerr
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
One Amazing Thing by Chitra Banerjee Divakaruni

Bought:

Wish by Alexandra Bullen
Need by Carrie Jones
My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
The Mark by Jen Nandol

That's what was in my mailbox. What's in yours?

8 comments:

  1. You got great stuff!

    Here's mine: http://jessicaisreading.blogspot.com/2010/01/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got such great books! Can't wait to hear how Wish is

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week! I'm really interested in seeing what you think of The Secret Year, as I didn't love it as much as everyone else.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you had an awesome week! I didn't get any books *small sob* but this is a good thing. Kind of. It means I get to read a large chunk of my TBR pile. Anyways, enjoy all those awesome books!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great haul! Can't wait to hear what you think of these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Someone had a very nice week! happy reading :D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...