Congratulations!
You have successfully found Chick Lit Teens, a blog established in 2008 with the commitment to helping readers find new, enthralling titles in young adult fiction. If you are an old fan of the blog, please note the URL change to www.chicklitteens
.blogspot.com. If you are a new reader, then welcome! I hope you enjoy the plethora of reviews, interviews, and more waiting to be explore.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Most Anticipated Releases of 2010

Here are some of my most anticipated releases of 2010 (ordered by month of release). Let me just warn you now that this is going to be a long list. I'm SUPER excited for 2010.

January
Wish by Alexandra Bullen
The Mark by Jen Nandol
The Enchanted Quest by Frewin Jones

February
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
Heist Society by Ally Carter

March
Broadway Lights by Jen Calonita
The Body Finder by Kimberly Derting
Brightly Woven by Alexandra Bracken (What? I want my own copy!)
Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

April
A Most Improper Magick by Stephanie Burgis
The Cinderella Society by Kay Cassidy (Yes, I like owning books I enjoy. Especially finished copies)
It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han

May
The Tension of Opposites by Kristina McBride
Forgive my Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
Anxious Hearts by Tucker Shaw

June
Runaway by Meg Cabot
Raised by Wolves by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
Sea by Heidi R Kling
Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter
Everlasting by Angie Frazier

July
Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
Shadow Hills by Anastasia Hopcus
Dark Flame by Alyson Noel

August
You Wish by Mandy Hubbard
Mocking Jay by Suzanne Collins
Guardian of the Gate by Michelle Zink

September

October
Crescendo by Becca Fitzpatrick

November

December

That's all for now! However, this list will probably grow and change over the coming months. What are you looking forward to in 2010?

4 comments:

  1. OMG, there are so many amazing ones up there! Heist Society, Broadway Lights...Jen Calonita also has a new book, Reality Check, coming in either May or June that I'm super excited for!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya! Thanks so much for reminding me! I completely spaced about Reality Check.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for including Guardian of the Gate on your amazing list!
    <3

    MZ

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for including Sea! What a list! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...